To nurture East Springians to be critical and innovative thinkers with the skills to communicate effectively and empathetically.
Creative Writers, Effective Communicators, Critical Thinkers
Innovative Programmes / Curriculum
1. Reading Programme incorporating the different semiotic modes2. Talent Development Programme
1. Use of CLEARR framework for lesson design across all levels2. Student-centric Pedagogy forefronting:(i) Making Thinking Visible (MTV)(ii) Assessment for Learning (AfL)(iii) Differentiated Instruction (DI)3. Use of elements of e-pedagogy for ICT-facilitated and HBL lesson design4. After-school Coaching
Key Events / Activities
1. Speak Good English Movement (SGEM) level activities
2. Learning Journeys and Enrichment Workshops
3. Internal and External Competitions e.g. Write for Kindness Movement, Commonwealth Essay Competition, Live On Festival, etc.